Charge your car at
King Arthur Flour
NORWICH — Add King Arthur Flour to the growing list of Vermont locations where owners of electric vehicles can get a charge.
The Norwich campus where the iconic flour miller has its bakery, school, cafe and store now features a charging station to serve the growing number of electric cars in Vermont.
The charging station — built in cooperation with Green Mountain Power — is paired with a 10-kilowatt solar power array, meaning that cars charging at the station will be running on energy from the sun.
There were 282 electric vehicles registered in Vermont as of July 1, up from 88 a year earlier.MORE IN Vermont NewsDVHA Commissioner Mark Larson told lawmakers Tuesday of a second privacy breadh on Vermont Health... Full Story
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation