Man charged in hotel TV theftsAugust 19,2013Staff Report
A Rutland man is charged with stealing three high-definition televisions from the Hampton Inn.
Max M. St. Pierre, 28, pleaded innocent Monday in Rutland criminal court to three misdemeanor charges of petty larceny. If convicted, he could face a maximum of three years in prison. He was released on conditions, including that he stay away from the Hampton Inn.
Vermont State Police said St. Pierre was an employee at the hotel, located on Farrell Road, in February when he was tracked using his employee key card to enter the locked storage room where the 32-inch flat screen televisions were kept and captured on security cameras placing three of the TVs in the back of his vehicle before driving away.
Court records put the value of the TVs at $489 each.MORE IN This Just InThe man charged in a hit-and-run crash that killed a pedestrian in Killington early Sunday... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation