• Charcoal grill causes house fire in Vt.
    The Associated Press | August 19,2013
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    MORRISTOWN - Firefighters in Morristown say a charcoal grill on a back porch ignited wood siding on a house, sending flames into the home through the attic.

    The fire department was able to extinguish the fire Sunday night, but there was heavy smoke and water damage. The damage was estimated at more than $25,000.

    No one was hurt.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN This Just In
    BARRE The Raiders built a 13-1 halftime lead before shifting into cruise control Thursday... Full Story
    POULTNEY Dylan Manning made the most of his last-minute addition to the Poultney lineup. Full Story
    The Plainfield Area Business Alliance will hold the first of a series of meetings for local... Full Story
    More Articles