• Charcoal grill causes house fire in Vt.
    The Associated Press | August 19,2013
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    MORRISTOWN - Firefighters in Morristown say a charcoal grill on a back porch ignited wood siding on a house, sending flames into the home through the attic.

    The fire department was able to extinguish the fire Sunday night, but there was heavy smoke and water damage. The damage was estimated at more than $25,000.

    No one was hurt.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN This Just In
    LOS ANGELES — As throngs of “Pokemon Go” players traipse around to real-world landmarks in... Full Story
    Irked owners trying to pry ‘Pokemon Go’ clutch from property
    As Rutland debates the potential arrival of 100 Syrian refugees, an oft-repeated claim by... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — After 18 years in the Legislature, Chittenden County Sen. Full Story
    Zuckerman hopes to be judged on ‘bold’ initiatives
    More Articles