• Charcoal grill causes house fire in Vt.
    The Associated Press | August 19,2013
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    MORRISTOWN - Firefighters in Morristown say a charcoal grill on a back porch ignited wood siding on a house, sending flames into the home through the attic.

    The fire department was able to extinguish the fire Sunday night, but there was heavy smoke and water damage. The damage was estimated at more than $25,000.

    No one was hurt.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN This Just In
    Have you met the Bernie Bro? The aggressive, male Bernie Sanders supporter who lurks on Facebook... Full Story
    BURLINGTON — The killing of a former University of Vermont student remains unsolved more than a... Full Story
    A Shrewsbury man pleaded innocent to three felony charges in Rutland criminal court Wednesday. Full Story
    More Articles