Charcoal grill causes house fire in Vt.The Associated Press | August 19,2013MORRISTOWN - Firefighters in Morristown say a charcoal grill on a back porch ignited wood siding on a house, sending flames into the home through the attic.
The fire department was able to extinguish the fire Sunday night, but there was heavy smoke and water damage. The damage was estimated at more than $25,000.
No one was hurt.MORE IN This Just In
A lack of transparency and breach of trust was on the mind of many as the Rutland... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed