• Charcoal grill causes house fire in Vt.
    The Associated Press | August 19,2013
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    MORRISTOWN - Firefighters in Morristown say a charcoal grill on a back porch ignited wood siding on a house, sending flames into the home through the attic.

    The fire department was able to extinguish the fire Sunday night, but there was heavy smoke and water damage. The damage was estimated at more than $25,000.

    No one was hurt.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN This Just In
    BRATTLEBORO — Lauren Kaija and Miranda Johnson had two goals each to help lift Woodstock the... Full Story
    BRANDON — Burr and Burton Academy rained on Otter Valley’s Senior Day festivities. Full Story
    MANCHESTER — Burr and Burton Academy won to sweep the season series from Hartford and complete... Full Story
    More Articles