• Charcoal grill causes house fire in Vt.
    The Associated Press | August 19,2013
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    MORRISTOWN - Firefighters in Morristown say a charcoal grill on a back porch ignited wood siding on a house, sending flames into the home through the attic.

    The fire department was able to extinguish the fire Sunday night, but there was heavy smoke and water damage. The damage was estimated at more than $25,000.

    No one was hurt.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN This Just In
    Michael Chadwick adores karate, but the 27-year-old with cerebral palsy needs a lift to get into... Full Story
    BENNINGTON — The Vermont Department of Health has slightly altered its health advisory for PFOA... Full Story
    MOUNT TABOR — Vermont State Police said a two-vehicle crash on Route 7 sent a juvenile female to... Full Story
    More Articles