• Charcoal grill causes house fire in Vt.
    The Associated Press | August 19,2013
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    MORRISTOWN - Firefighters in Morristown say a charcoal grill on a back porch ignited wood siding on a house, sending flames into the home through the attic.

    The fire department was able to extinguish the fire Sunday night, but there was heavy smoke and water damage. The damage was estimated at more than $25,000.

    No one was hurt.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN This Just In
    Anti-refugee activists are hosting a speaker at the Rutland Free Library tonight. Full Story
    A Clarendon man pleaded innocent to his fourth DUI charge and a related charge in Rutland... Full Story
    Man denies

    exposing self

    A Rutland man who was arrested Saturday night after... Full Story
    More Articles