Killington motorcycle crash injures South Dakota manAugust 19,2013KILLINGTON — Police are looking for the other driver in a crash on Route 100 on Sunday which injured a South Dakota man.
Vermont State Police Senior Trooper Michael Tietz said Paul Thornhill, 54, of Sioux Falls, S.D., was driving a 2007 Yamaha motorcycle on Route 100 when a vehicle traveling in the other direction crossed into his lane. Thornhill was thrown from his motorcycle, Tietz said. He suffered a laceration his face and a possible rib injury, Tietz said.
— Staff reportMORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation