Killington motorcycle crash injures South Dakota manAugust 19,2013KILLINGTON — Police are looking for the other driver in a crash on Route 100 on Sunday which injured a South Dakota man.
Vermont State Police Senior Trooper Michael Tietz said Paul Thornhill, 54, of Sioux Falls, S.D., was driving a 2007 Yamaha motorcycle on Route 100 when a vehicle traveling in the other direction crossed into his lane. Thornhill was thrown from his motorcycle, Tietz said. He suffered a laceration his face and a possible rib injury, Tietz said.
— Staff report
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.