Frankenreiter plays SaturdayAugust 22,2013‘Cooler’ concerts
wrap up Saturday
KILLINGTON — Hawaii-based singer/songwriter Donavon Frankenreiter will close out the “Cooler in the Mountains” concert series with a performance from 3:30 to 6 p.m. Saturday at Killington Resort.
Frankenreiter’s soft-rock music emanates from his California roots and surfing career. A protégé of Jack Johnson, Frankenreiter has released nine albums since 2000, including “Start Livin’” in 2012. Frankenreiter will be joined by opening act the Pullmen, who describe their music as “western thrash.”
The all-ages concert — held at Killington Resort’s K-1 Lodge — is free and open to the public. For more information, visit discoverkillington.com or www.facebook.com/DiscoverKillington.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.