JAY — Police are investigating the death of a Canadian man who was killed in a motorcycle crash in Vermont.
State police said 60-year-old Jean Guy Desmarais of Levy, Quebec, was riding on Route 242 in Jay at about 11 a.m. Sunday when he failed to negotiate a curve. Police said he was ejected from his motorcycle, which rolled several times before striking a tree.
Desmarais was taken to North Country Hospital in Newport, where he was later pronounced dead. Police say he was wearing a helmet.MORE IN Vermont NewsDVHA Commissioner Mark Larson told lawmakers Tuesday of a second privacy breadh on Vermont Health... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation