Plein Air painting event in GraftonAugust 26,2013Painting event set in Grafton
GRAFTON — The Windmill Hill Pinnacle Association is holding a special Plein Air painting event in Grafton on Sept. 8.
The event requires pre-registration. It will be held from 1 to 3:30 p.m. on Ledge Road Brook.
The Ledge Brook area is part of the Pinnacle Association’s newest long section in its almost 20-mile trail system, which runs from Athens to Grafton.
Sections of the trail can be viewed via downloadable maps at www.windmillhillpinnacle.org.
Because of the transportation requirements, pre-registration is required. Artists interested should contact Camilla Roberts at 869-1388, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pinnacle Association will provide a vehicle and driver to transport the artists’ supplies to the Ledge Road Brook area.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Well diggers in Cardiff, New York, find what is thought to be the petrified body of a 10-foot-tall man, perfectly preserved after thousands of years, which becomes a popular roadside attraction until proven to be a fake.
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.