Plein Air painting event in GraftonAugust 26,2013Painting event set in Grafton
GRAFTON — The Windmill Hill Pinnacle Association is holding a special Plein Air painting event in Grafton on Sept. 8.
The event requires pre-registration. It will be held from 1 to 3:30 p.m. on Ledge Road Brook.
The Ledge Brook area is part of the Pinnacle Association’s newest long section in its almost 20-mile trail system, which runs from Athens to Grafton.
Sections of the trail can be viewed via downloadable maps at www.windmillhillpinnacle.org.
Because of the transportation requirements, pre-registration is required. Artists interested should contact Camilla Roberts at 869-1388, or at email@example.com.
The Pinnacle Association will provide a vehicle and driver to transport the artists’ supplies to the Ledge Road Brook area.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.