Three-alarm blaze breaks out at home in WindsorAugust 29,2013
Firefighters pour water on a house fire at 201 Main St. in Windsor today.Firefighters are on the scene of a three-alarm blaze at a home in Windsor.
Smoke could be seen billowing out of the second-floor windows of the two-story home at 201 Main St.
Officials said no one was home at the time the blaze was reported around 10 a.m.
No injuries have been reported. Firefighters from Windsor, Hartland, West Windsor, Ascutney, Weathersfield, Reading, Cornish, N.H. and Claremont, N.H., responded to scene.MORE IN This Just InA stepfather accused of killing his 2-year-old daughter was released from jail Friday night after... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.