Vt. man arrested in Massachusetts stabbingThe Associated Press | September 09,2013CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - A Vermont man is facing charges following a stabbing at a Cambridge park.
Police say they found the 20-year-old victim suffering from multiple stab wounds in JFK Park just before 9 p.m. Sunday.
The man was conscious and alert when he was found and transported to a Boston hospital.
His name was not released.
Witnesses told police the suspect approached the victim and muttered something before pulling out and knife and stabbing the victim. The victim's wounds are not considered life-threatening.
Based on witness descriptions of the suspect, police arrested 25-year-old Nicolas Baker of Guildford, Vt.
Baker is expected to be arraigned Monday on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and malicious destruction of property. It was not clear if he had a lawyer.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturdayís event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation