Raymond LehtolaSeptember 10,2013
Raymond LehtolaRaymond Lehtola
ECHO LAKE — Raymond “Ray-Ray” Lehtola, 51, died Sept. 4, 2013.
He was born Dec. 8, 1961.
He lived for many years in National City, Calif., with his grandparents Fred and Jean Batterley, and his parents, June and Tom Bohler.
He moved to Vermont with his family in 2008. For the past four years, he lived with his caregivers, Claire and Jerry Delancey on Echo Lake.
He enjoyed car rides, country music, bowling, picnics and music class. He also enjoyed singing Happy Birthday and playing peek-a-boo.
Survivors include his parents, June and Tom Bohler of Brandon; a brother, Jason Bohler of Brandon; a sister, Shannon Bohler-Small of Shoreham; a niece and two nephews; and special friends Claire and Jerry Delancey, their children Michael, Dan, Karen and Darcy, and grandchildren Nate and Ally, with whom he made his home.
There will be no services.
Memorial contributions may be made to Community Access Program, P.O. Box 222, Rutland, VT 05702, c/o Lisa Hewes.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.