PSB holds gas pipe hearingSeptember 10,2013PSB holds gas
The Public Service Board will hold a hearing today in Middlebury on a natural gas pipeline project.
Vermont Gas Systems is requesting a certificate of public good for construction of the Addison Natural Gas Project, consisting of approximately 43 miles of transmission pipeline in Chittenden and Addison counties, approximately five miles of new distribution mainlines in Addison County, and three new gate stations in Williston, New Haven and Middlebury.
The 7 p.m., public hearing will be held in the gymnasium at the Middlebury Union Middle School, 48 Deerfield Lane.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.