Vt. man found hours after missing from farmThe Associated Press | September 13,2013BENSON - A Vermont man has been found after he went missing for nearly 10 hours from the family farm in Benson.
Family members reported 72-year-old Neal Bartholomew had been missing since about 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
Members of the Vermont State Police, Fish and Wildlife Department, and volunteers from fire departments in Benson, West Haven, Fair Haven and Orwell searched for Bartholomew.
He was found a little after 4 a.m. Friday in a wooded area off of East Road and was taken to Rutland Regional Medical Center as a precaution. It wasn't immediately known how he became lost.MORE IN This Just InThe man charged in a hit-and-run crash that killed a pedestrian in Killington early Sunday... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation