2 bicyclists injured in Shoreham crashThe Associated Press | September 16,2013SHOREHAM- Police in Shoreham say a driver is accused of driving into a group of bicyclists, critically injuring two of them.
The bicyclists had been participating in "Tour De Farm," a 30-mile ride on Sunday morning, when they were hit by a car on Route 74.
Police said 35-year-old Martin Veit, a 35 year-old cyclist of Moretown, suffered head and internal injuries after he went through the windshield. A 15-year-old girl from Williamstown, Mass., suffered a fractured pelvis.
Police have arrested the car driver, 54-year-old Brian Miller of Shoreham.
State Police say there was already a warrant out for Miller after he failed to appear for an unrelated DUI charge.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturdayís event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation