Castleton football player from Rutland charged in theftsSeptember 19,2013The Associated Press
CASTLETON -- A third Castleton State College football player is facing charges of stealing merchandise from a Rutland sporting goods store.
Police said 22-year-old Mark Comstock of Rutland was charged Wednesday with retail theft and is one of several players suspended from the football team. It wasn't immediately known if he had a lawyer.
Two other players were cited on retail theft charges last week.
Police are still investigating the incident.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation