Boston Bruins to be in Vt. for team exerciseSeptember 26,2013The Associated Press
WATERBURY - The Boston Bruins National Hockey League team is going to be spending time in Vermont as part of their pre-season training regimen.
The team is scheduled to travel to Vermont on Sunday for what are being described as "team building exercises" that will be closed to the public.
On Tuesday, the team is scheduled to practice at the Waterbury Ice Center beginning at 1:30 p.m.
After the practice a number of players will be available to speak with the media.
And a number of players are scheduled to sign autographs for about 30 minutes.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.