Woman denies trying to smother childSeptember 30,2013JOHNSON ó A 29-year-old Vermont woman has pleaded not guilty to charges she tried to smother her 6-year-old child with a pillow.
Michele Juttner of Johnson was arraigned Friday on a charge of aggravated assault.
WCAX-TV reported that Juttner is accused of putting a pillow over the childís face on Sept. 6 but was pulled off by another adult who witnessed the attack.
Court records show Juttnerís children are in state custody.MORE IN This Just InMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full StoryBURLINGTON - Burlington police say a motorist was killed in a weather-related crash involving a... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation