Woman denies trying to smother childSeptember 30,2013JOHNSON — A 29-year-old Vermont woman has pleaded not guilty to charges she tried to smother her 6-year-old child with a pillow.
Michele Juttner of Johnson was arraigned Friday on a charge of aggravated assault.
WCAX-TV reported that Juttner is accused of putting a pillow over the child’s face on Sept. 6 but was pulled off by another adult who witnessed the attack.
Court records show Juttner’s children are in state custody.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation