Business group publishes Vt. buy-local bookSeptember 30,2013THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
BURLINGTON — Local First Vermont, a program of the group Vermont Businesses For Social Responsibility, is out again this year with its annual Buy Local Book.
The book is designed to help Vermonters and visitors to the state to learn about locally-owned businesses and what they have to offer. It also contains more than 200 coupons from businesses in Washington, Lamoille, Chittenden, and Addison counties.
VBSR officials say the book has become a popular fundraising tool for schools, as well as an item some employers are giving to workers as a holiday gift.
More information is available at www.localfirstvermont.org or by calling 802-862-8347.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation