Police seek help finding man who allegedly beat 14-year-oldOctober 02,2013State Police Photo
Jean GaboriauRutland police say they are looking for a 46-year-old man in connection with the beating of a 14-year-old on Seabury Street last month.
Police say they have identified Jean Gaboriau as the man who assaulted and injured the teenager on Sept. 11. The boy was hospitalized briefly and suffered a major concussion, according to his mother.
Police described Gaboriau as a white man standing 5-feet, 10-inches-tall and weighing 165 pounds. He has brown eyes and blonde hair.
Anyone with information about Gaboriau's whereabouts is asked to call city police at 773-1816.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1871, After long summer drought comes simultaneous devastating upper Midwest wildfires; Chicago city center in ruins; in 1967, after brief firefight, Ernesto 'Che' Guevara captured alive in Bolivian jungle camp.