Police seek help finding man who allegedly beat 14-year-oldOctober 02,2013State Police Photo
Jean GaboriauRutland police say they are looking for a 46-year-old man in connection with the beating of a 14-year-old on Seabury Street last month.
Police say they have identified Jean Gaboriau as the man who assaulted and injured the teenager on Sept. 11. The boy was hospitalized briefly and suffered a major concussion, according to his mother.
Police described Gaboriau as a white man standing 5-feet, 10-inches-tall and weighing 165 pounds. He has brown eyes and blonde hair.
Anyone with information about Gaboriau's whereabouts is asked to call city police at 773-1816.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturdayís event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation