2 charged with making threats in mall parking lotThe Associated Press | October 03,2013ST. JOHNSBURY - Two Vermont men have been accused of making threats with a firearm in a mall parking lot.
Police on Wednesday arrested 20-year-old Michael LeFebvre and 19-year-old Robert Guest Jr., both of Lyndonville.
The two are charged with making the threats the night of Sept. 28 at Green Mountain Mall parking lot in St. Johnsbury. Police said two 17-year-olds were threatened. They were not hurt.MORE IN This Just InTOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock. 0Rutland Herald News Editor Alan Keays and sports reporter Tom Haley discuss some of the stories... Full StorySPRINGFIELD - Rescue crews from Springfield and Hartford's swiftwater rescue team Tuesday morning... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Early modern humans interbred with Neanderthal people for hot nights in the old Stone Age, Veena in Dubrovnik, e.e. cummings takes early spring balloon ride.