ORANGE — Vermont fire investigators are trying to determine what caused a fire that destroyed an unoccupied camper trailer in the town of Orange, but they say it’s suspicious.
Police say firefighters were called to the location on Bennetts Mill Road on Sunday evening where they found the trailer fully engulfed in flames.
The camper was valued at about $1,000.
There were no injuries, but firefighters called the state police fire investigation unit.
Police and fire investigators visited the scene Monday.
The cause of the fire has not been determined, but it is considered suspicious.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation