Vt. teen dies in crash in Mass.October 23,2013Vt. teen dies in
crash in Mass.
ROWE, Mass. — Authorities have identified the victim of a weekend crash in Rowe as a teenager from Vermont.
Officials announced Monday that 18-year-old Nicholas Boyd of Whitingham, Vt., was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash reported at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday.
The Recorder of Greenfield reports that two other occupants of the vehicle were hospitalized. Their names were not made public.
Police said the truck went left the road and crashed into a tree.
No other vehicles are believed to have been involved. The accident remains under investigation.
Rowe is in northwest Franklin County across the state line from Whitingham.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation