Virginia S. Larrabee RitesOctober 29,2013Virginia S. Larrabee Rites
SHOREHAM — A graveside burial and committal service was held Sunday, Oct. 27, 2013, in Lakeview Cemetery in Shoreham, for Dr. Virginia S. Larrabee who died Oct. 20, 2013.
The Rev. Robert B. Boutwell, parish associate at Grace Church in Rutland, conducted the service.
Several friends and family members offered reflections of Dr. Larrabee’s life.
A reception followed at the home of Linda Larrabee in Shoreham.
Miller and Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon handled the arrangements.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.