Fashion show benefits a causeOctober 30,2013Fashion show
Catwalk for a Cause, a hair and fashion show to benefit the United Way of Rutland County, will be held Nov. 10, at 4 p.m., at the Paramount Theatre.
The show will feature local stylists, makeup artists and fashion trends from local retailers.
There will be a competition for best overall look, with Miss Vermont Jeanelle Achee.
All proceeds will be donated to the United Way.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased through the Paramount box office at 775-0903 or online at www.paramountvt.org.
The show is sponsored by Five Elements Salon & Day Spa.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation