Fashion show benefits a causeOctober 30,2013Fashion show
Catwalk for a Cause, a hair and fashion show to benefit the United Way of Rutland County, will be held Nov. 10, at 4 p.m., at the Paramount Theatre.
The show will feature local stylists, makeup artists and fashion trends from local retailers.
There will be a competition for best overall look, with Miss Vermont Jeanelle Achee.
All proceeds will be donated to the United Way.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased through the Paramount box office at 775-0903 or online at www.paramountvt.org.
The show is sponsored by Five Elements Salon & Day Spa.MORE IN This Just InTOWNSHEND — A 26-year-old Townshend man shot his off-again, on-again girlfriend late... Full StoryThursday should have been a cheery payday for the 170 employees at Rutland Plywood Corporation,... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.