Man arrested in string of Vermont home burglariesThe Associated Press | November 22,2013SUTTON - Vermont State Police say they've arrested a man in connection with a string of home burglaries in three towns.
They arrested 23-year-old Nathanial "Bug" Aldrich of Sutton on Thursday night after a lengthy investigation.
Police said the burglaries happened in the towns of Burke, Lyndon and Sutton between July and September. At least six homes were targeted.
It wasn't immediately known if Aldrich had a lawyer.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.