Police ID man
killed by fumes
MONTPELIER — The Vermont State Police have released the identity of the Albany man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning from generator fumes after his home lost power.
Police say 60-year-old Mitchell Rowell died Monday as the result of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
Troopers were called to Rowell’s home on Monday morning where he was found dead with a generator running to provide electricity after he’d lost power in the ice storm.
Tens of thousands of Vermont homes lost power in the storm. As of Thursday afternoon, there are still about 1,200 customers without power, the vast majority in Franklin County.MORE IN Vermont News
WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton is beginning to draw contrasts with her chief... Full Story
WATERBURY — Sue Minter is banking on her leadership after Tropical Storm Irene to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed