School opens talent show to communityJanuary 04,2014Auditions slated for Dorset talent show
DORSET — The Long Trail School is hosting its “Talent Spectacular” on Jan. 25 and auditions will be held Tuesday and Wednesday for local residents who are interested in participating.
In a press release, Chelley Tifft, assistant director of marketing for the independent school, said the auditions were open for community members who sing, dance, tell jokes, read poetry or possess other talents.
The auditions will be at 3 p.m. both days at the Long Trail School. The noncompetitive talent show is a fundraiser for the Long Trail School Parent Association. Those interested in auditioning should contact Heather Lund, co-chairwoman of the association, at 325-2011 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Long Trail School’s Talent Spectacular is scheduled to take place at 7 p.m. Jan. 25.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.