Frank Chico, Jr.January 21,2014Frank Chico, Jr.
CHESTER — Frank Chico, Jr., age 75, passed away at his home Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014.
He was born in Proctorsville, VT, May 30, 1938, the son of Frank and Arlene (Lemieux) Chico, Sr.
Frank was a lifelong resident of the Chester area, and had worked as a Maintenance Supervisor at area schools.
He is survived by his two sisters, Elaine Stone and Linda Stowell; and three grandchildren, Christopher, Elizabeth and Dillon Chico.
He was predeceased by his son, Gregory in 2012.
Graveside services will be held at a later date.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of VT and NH, 66 Benning St., Suite 6, West Lebanon, NH 03784.
Arrangements are under the care of Adams Funeral & Cremation Service, Chester.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day 1739, 'Richard Palmer' identified in prison at York Castle as the notorious outlaw DICK TURPIN; IN 1836, Battle of the Alamo begins near San Antonio de Bexar, Texas; 1896, the Tootsie Roll invented by LEO HIRSCHFELD.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1472, Orkney, Shetland islands put up as collateral by Norway to Scotland in lieu of dowry for MARGARET OF DENMARK on her marriage with JAMES III, king of Scotland; 1962, JOHN GLENN first American to orbit Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City mayoral candidates debate campaign issues; Hartford, Conn., woman still missing; Neal Goswami reports attempts to legislate suicide; local woman loses 100 pounds through TOPS program.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1878, JOHN TUNSTALL murdered near Lincoln, New Mexico, by the outlaw JESSE EVANS; in 1930, ELM FARM OLLIE first cow to fly in aircraft, first to be milked airborne; 1955, nuke test WASP; '79, snow in Sahara.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Herald News Editor Alan J. Keays and staff writer Gordon Dritschilo discuss stories planned for the February 18, 2015, edition of the newspaper: Winter budgets maxed, legal marijuana, Springfield bank job, USPS slowdown
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1249 AD, ANDRE of LONGJUMEAU is dispatched by LOUIS IX of France to meet the KHAGAN, ruler of the Mongol Empire; in 1804, during 1st Barbary War, STEPHEN DECATUR scuttles the pirate-held USS Philadelphia in Tripoli.