Frank Chico, Jr.January 21,2014Frank Chico, Jr.
CHESTER — Frank Chico, Jr., age 75, passed away at his home Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014.
He was born in Proctorsville, VT, May 30, 1938, the son of Frank and Arlene (Lemieux) Chico, Sr.
Frank was a lifelong resident of the Chester area, and had worked as a Maintenance Supervisor at area schools.
He is survived by his two sisters, Elaine Stone and Linda Stowell; and three grandchildren, Christopher, Elizabeth and Dillon Chico.
He was predeceased by his son, Gregory in 2012.
Graveside services will be held at a later date.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of VT and NH, 66 Benning St., Suite 6, West Lebanon, NH 03784.
Arrangements are under the care of Adams Funeral & Cremation Service, Chester.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.