Frank Chico, Jr.January 21,2014Frank Chico, Jr.
CHESTER — Frank Chico, Jr., age 75, passed away at his home Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014.
He was born in Proctorsville, VT, May 30, 1938, the son of Frank and Arlene (Lemieux) Chico, Sr.
Frank was a lifelong resident of the Chester area, and had worked as a Maintenance Supervisor at area schools.
He is survived by his two sisters, Elaine Stone and Linda Stowell; and three grandchildren, Christopher, Elizabeth and Dillon Chico.
He was predeceased by his son, Gregory in 2012.
Graveside services will be held at a later date.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of VT and NH, 66 Benning St., Suite 6, West Lebanon, NH 03784.
Arrangements are under the care of Adams Funeral & Cremation Service, Chester.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.