I-91 in Brattleboro cleared for trafficFebruary 07,2014Driver escapes
injury in crash
BRATTLEBORO — Vermont State Police said a tractor-trailer truck crash Thursday morning closed the southbound lane of Interstate 91 for about an hour in Brattleboro.
The interstate had been closed at Exit 3 southbound at about 10:15 a.m. The vehicle was off the roadway in a construction zone. The road was reopened at about 11:20 a.m. Traffic had been diverted at Exit 3.
The driver of the tractor-trailer unit was uninjured.MORE IN This Just InA stepfather accused of killing his 2-year-old daughter was released from jail Friday night after... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.