It may have come to your attention already that we are being royally screwed. The situation goes from bad to worse daily, as we are besieged from so many directions at once.
To name a few issues that keep me up at night:
1) Chemtrails — those long fluffy trails laid down by airplanes that hover and spread. Evidently more than 47 toxic chemicals are being dropped on U.S. Check out www.geoengineeringwatch.org.
2) A drug/government liaison and complex proliferating drugs and subjecting our children who “act out” to mind-altering drugs destined to hook them later to even more dangerous substances.
3) Electromagnetic pollution on the increase that is most toxic to fetuses, interfering with normal cellular development, thus potentially destroying our species, while seriously disturbing everyone’s ability to focus.
4) Massive corruption expanding military/aggressivity/totalitarian thrust worldwide, instigated by the U.S. hidden government, disintegrating civil society everywhere.
5) Professed and predominant ignorance in academia, regarding the nature of reality itself. Never has civilization existed where people refused to acknowledge God as our source of being. This experiment in atheism is doomed as not reality-based.
6) Worshipping money (even in church) instead of love leads to hell.
If we wish to survive, we will honor agape love as the only viable and renewable currency (thus avoiding the extant threat of inflation based on a purposefully debased dollar). Furthermore, by depriving our young methodically of any knowledge as to how to establish intimacy with their living creator, we are circumcising them from their future fulfillment, as only when we seek the face of God are we truly fulfilled.
Meanwhile, because our government insists on undermining our future with devastating consequences, let’s invoke our Declaration of Independence, call a new continental congress, design a government that excludes money from the equation and thereby transcend this tribulation.
MendonMORE IN Letters
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.