It may have come to your attention already that we are being royally screwed. The situation goes from bad to worse daily, as we are besieged from so many directions at once.
To name a few issues that keep me up at night:
1) Chemtrails — those long fluffy trails laid down by airplanes that hover and spread. Evidently more than 47 toxic chemicals are being dropped on U.S. Check out www.geoengineeringwatch.org.
2) A drug/government liaison and complex proliferating drugs and subjecting our children who “act out” to mind-altering drugs destined to hook them later to even more dangerous substances.
3) Electromagnetic pollution on the increase that is most toxic to fetuses, interfering with normal cellular development, thus potentially destroying our species, while seriously disturbing everyone’s ability to focus.
4) Massive corruption expanding military/aggressivity/totalitarian thrust worldwide, instigated by the U.S. hidden government, disintegrating civil society everywhere.
5) Professed and predominant ignorance in academia, regarding the nature of reality itself. Never has civilization existed where people refused to acknowledge God as our source of being. This experiment in atheism is doomed as not reality-based.
6) Worshipping money (even in church) instead of love leads to hell.
If we wish to survive, we will honor agape love as the only viable and renewable currency (thus avoiding the extant threat of inflation based on a purposefully debased dollar). Furthermore, by depriving our young methodically of any knowledge as to how to establish intimacy with their living creator, we are circumcising them from their future fulfillment, as only when we seek the face of God are we truly fulfilled.
Meanwhile, because our government insists on undermining our future with devastating consequences, let’s invoke our Declaration of Independence, call a new continental congress, design a government that excludes money from the equation and thereby transcend this tribulation.
MendonMORE IN Letters
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.