It may have come to your attention already that we are being royally screwed. The situation goes from bad to worse daily, as we are besieged from so many directions at once.
To name a few issues that keep me up at night:
1) Chemtrails — those long fluffy trails laid down by airplanes that hover and spread. Evidently more than 47 toxic chemicals are being dropped on U.S. Check out www.geoengineeringwatch.org.
2) A drug/government liaison and complex proliferating drugs and subjecting our children who “act out” to mind-altering drugs destined to hook them later to even more dangerous substances.
3) Electromagnetic pollution on the increase that is most toxic to fetuses, interfering with normal cellular development, thus potentially destroying our species, while seriously disturbing everyone’s ability to focus.
4) Massive corruption expanding military/aggressivity/totalitarian thrust worldwide, instigated by the U.S. hidden government, disintegrating civil society everywhere.
5) Professed and predominant ignorance in academia, regarding the nature of reality itself. Never has civilization existed where people refused to acknowledge God as our source of being. This experiment in atheism is doomed as not reality-based.
6) Worshipping money (even in church) instead of love leads to hell.
If we wish to survive, we will honor agape love as the only viable and renewable currency (thus avoiding the extant threat of inflation based on a purposefully debased dollar). Furthermore, by depriving our young methodically of any knowledge as to how to establish intimacy with their living creator, we are circumcising them from their future fulfillment, as only when we seek the face of God are we truly fulfilled.
Meanwhile, because our government insists on undermining our future with devastating consequences, let’s invoke our Declaration of Independence, call a new continental congress, design a government that excludes money from the equation and thereby transcend this tribulation.
MendonMORE IN Letters
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: A fiery pit nicknamed the 'Gate of Hell' in the Karakum desert in Turkmenistan has been burning for 40 years.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Workers on this day in 1984 in a Cheshire, England, peat bog find well-preserved human remains at least 2,000 years dead, born this day in 1843, Robert Todd Lincoln, eldest son of the president, present at three assassinations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: osh O'Gorman reports on the impact of state budget cuts on state colleges, Rutland Town welcomes Donna Zeller as town clerk, Bryanna Allen in Killington for chili cookoff and Haley talks up the big Shrine game with N.H. and Vt.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Teddy Roosevelt makes Americans believe the poor, peace-loving, misunderstood piranha is a vicious, dangerous animal.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears on this day in 1975, on this day in 2003, the last Volkswagen Type I, the Beetle, rolls off the assembly line in Mexico, Ambrose Bierce on the classifications of homicide.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Seals have figured out fish they like to eat gather in schools around turbines in offshore wind farms. But the environment is not without hazards, maintenance vessels and noise pollution.