It may have come to your attention already that we are being royally screwed. The situation goes from bad to worse daily, as we are besieged from so many directions at once.
To name a few issues that keep me up at night:
1) Chemtrails — those long fluffy trails laid down by airplanes that hover and spread. Evidently more than 47 toxic chemicals are being dropped on U.S. Check out www.geoengineeringwatch.org.
2) A drug/government liaison and complex proliferating drugs and subjecting our children who “act out” to mind-altering drugs destined to hook them later to even more dangerous substances.
3) Electromagnetic pollution on the increase that is most toxic to fetuses, interfering with normal cellular development, thus potentially destroying our species, while seriously disturbing everyone’s ability to focus.
4) Massive corruption expanding military/aggressivity/totalitarian thrust worldwide, instigated by the U.S. hidden government, disintegrating civil society everywhere.
5) Professed and predominant ignorance in academia, regarding the nature of reality itself. Never has civilization existed where people refused to acknowledge God as our source of being. This experiment in atheism is doomed as not reality-based.
6) Worshipping money (even in church) instead of love leads to hell.
If we wish to survive, we will honor agape love as the only viable and renewable currency (thus avoiding the extant threat of inflation based on a purposefully debased dollar). Furthermore, by depriving our young methodically of any knowledge as to how to establish intimacy with their living creator, we are circumcising them from their future fulfillment, as only when we seek the face of God are we truly fulfilled.
Meanwhile, because our government insists on undermining our future with devastating consequences, let’s invoke our Declaration of Independence, call a new continental congress, design a government that excludes money from the equation and thereby transcend this tribulation.
MendonMORE IN Letters
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: In 1972, Christmas bombing of North Vietnam ordered by President Richard Nixon, most lethal strikes of the war; in 1989, U.S. invades Panama to depose, arrest and charge Gen. Manuel Noriega with drug trafficking, racketeering.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Gov. Peter Shumlin announces demise of his single-payer health insurance initiative; convicted first-degree murderer Alan Prue sentenced to 50 years for killing teacher Melissa Jenkins; veterans chafed about park naming snub.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: In 497 BC, first Saturnalia festival celebrated in Rome, Scandinavians retain 'Yule Goat' as symbol of season, Krampus, evil side of holiday cheer, terrorizes children into better behavior, more advice from Christopher Hitchens.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: In 533 AD, Byzantine Emperor Justinian I gets the old empire back together again routing the Vandals from Carthage; in 1890, Lakota Chief Sitting Bull is killed at his home in South Dakota; in 1970, Soviets land probe on Venus.
- DUANE CARLETON: Rutland Herald Events Editor George Nostrand interviews musician Duane Carleton, whose new CD 'A GIRL LIKE THAT' drops Thursday, Dec. 18, 2014, and will be celebrated that evening with a show at 9:30 p.m. at Killington's Pickle Barrel.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Sigisimund, king of Hungary, creates Order of the Dragon to defend the West against Ottoman Turks; Chong Ho escorts 300 virgins to China; J. Bruce Ismay born this day, built Titanic, gets free trip, does not go down with the ship.