Bulldogs sweep Bratt in boys tennisApril 26,2014BOYS TENNIS
Burr and Burton 7, Brattleboro 0
BRATTLEBORO — The Bulldogs improved to 3-0 by knocking off the Colonels, losing only 10 games.
In singles, Peter Oh blanked Lachlan Francis 6-0, 6-0, Sam Cochrane shut out Gidpon May 6-0, 6-0, Noah Wetherald defeated Jake Gartenstein 6-0, 6-1, Coley Stillman outlasted Spencer Butter 6-3, 6-1, and Justin Tegen defeated Nick Hallock 6-1, 6-3.
In doubles, Nick Fayette and Justin Walla turned back Nick Mateo and Ahlgren Valleyo 6-1, 6-0, and Cam Marcellus and Christain Webb won by forfeit.
BBA will host Fair Haven on Monday.MORE IN This Just InMONTPELIER — With just days to go before the Democratic primaries, and a sitting governor and... Full StoryBOSTON — Red Sox manager John Farrell calls outfielder Rusney Castillo “an exciting, athletic... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Will Rutland Plywood rebuild? Depends on the insurance settlement; Kevin O'Connor reports from the late U.S. senator Jim Jeffords' Friday funeral; state maps strategy to reduce prescription drug abuse.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.