• Church members escape blaze
    June 10,2014
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    Church members

    escape blaze

    GRAND ISLE Vermont State Police say members of a church in Grand Isle safely escaped a fire that broke out in the basement during their services.

    Authorities said the fire at the United Methodist Church started after a deep fryer was left unattended. It happened at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

    The fire department extinguished the fire. There were no injuries.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN Vermont News
    Motorcyclist dead after crash in Vt. Full Story
    MONTPELIER Should elected officials be in the business of investigating the malfeasance of... Full Story
    WHEELOCK For more than a century Dartmouth College has been making good on a promise to... Full Story
    Dartmouth, Vt. town have long tuition deal
    More Articles