• Church members escape blaze
    June 10,2014
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    Church members

    escape blaze

    GRAND ISLE — Vermont State Police say members of a church in Grand Isle safely escaped a fire that broke out in the basement during their services.

    Authorities said the fire at the United Methodist Church started after a deep fryer was left unattended. It happened at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

    The fire department extinguished the fire. There were no injuries.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN Vermont News
    BURLINGTON — The University of Vermont has made the short list of colleges and universities... Full Story
    CONCORD — Jurors deliberating the fate of a former prep school senior charged with raping a... Full Story
    Deliberations begin in New Hampshire prep school rape trial
    MONTPELIER — The Vermont attorney general’s office said Thursday it may review the case of a... Full Story
    More Articles