• Church members escape blaze
    June 10,2014
    • Email Article
    •  Print Article
    Church members

    escape blaze

    GRAND ISLE Vermont State Police say members of a church in Grand Isle safely escaped a fire that broke out in the basement during their services.

    Authorities said the fire at the United Methodist Church started after a deep fryer was left unattended. It happened at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

    The fire department extinguished the fire. There were no injuries.
    • Email Article
    •  Print Article
    MORE IN Vermont News

    By Neal P. Goswami


    BURLINGTON — Gov. Full Story

    MONTPELIER — The Shumlin administration says revenue forecasts will likely remain... Full Story

    More Articles