GRAND ISLE — Vermont State Police say members of a church in Grand Isle safely escaped a fire that broke out in the basement during their services.
Authorities said the fire at the United Methodist Church started after a deep fryer was left unattended. It happened at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The fire department extinguished the fire. There were no injuries.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER — All three candidates for governor shared a table for the first time Thursday at a... Full StoryMONTREAL — Giussepe Verdi’s “Aida” is certainly one of the best known and most popular operas of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed