• Church members escape blaze
    June 10,2014
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    Church members

    escape blaze

    GRAND ISLE Vermont State Police say members of a church in Grand Isle safely escaped a fire that broke out in the basement during their services.

    Authorities said the fire at the United Methodist Church started after a deep fryer was left unattended. It happened at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

    The fire department extinguished the fire. There were no injuries.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN Vermont News
    CONCORD A graduate of an exclusive New England prep school was cleared of rape but convicted... Full Story
    Rape suspect found guilty of lesser charges
    BURLINGTON The University of Vermont has made the short list of colleges and universities... Full Story
    More Articles